He's pretty good!
I've seen a step team perform here, it was a frat group and they were awesome.
Hey gcdevil...could you clarify this for me?
Is this the quality of a VT education?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]...j/k around bro...it is just for "grins & giggles"..haha
Step
He's pretty good!
I've seen a step team perform here, it was a frat group and they were awesome.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I know one of the African American Fraternities here has a step team - performed some wonderful shows. Unfortunately they suddenly & recently lost a member, Jamal, right before Spring Break.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
hahaha no ive never seen the guy...but that looks like it's in pritchard
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
That was awful [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I read about him in the CT.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
It was horrible. So sudden.
It happened at the community I manage, and even more unfortunately at the house of my 2 admin. assistants.
They had a really hard time coming to terms with what happened there.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks